Updates

I have added pictures from 2012 as of 1/20/14.

New updates will be occasional and should be from 2014 on.

Thank you for viewing my blog.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Do Turkey Vultures migrate from NH

A member from Nottinham,nh on nh bird server wrote :  
"I see post regularly about FOY Turkey Vultures. Over the course of the year I see them very regularly, including all winter, even January and Feb I get shots of them on deer carcasses. Are they truly a still considered migratory species? "
In the Lakes Region, I have not seen any Turkey Vultures over the winter months  until just recently.
As previously posted, other members of nh bird have seen TV's around in the Exeter, NH area all yesr.  If you go to the sight below, you will see other information on TV,s as well as a migratory map.

No comments:

Post a Comment